For an alternative nearby to London Kings Cross train station try the following:
- City Thameslink train station
- London Blackfriars train station
- London Bridge train station
- London Cannon Street train station
- London Charing Cross train station
- London Euston train station
- London Fenchurch Street train station
- London Liverpool Street train station
- London Marylebone train station
- London Paddington train station
- London St Pancras train station
- London Victoria train station
- London Waterloo train station
- London Waterloo East train station
- Moorgate train station
London Kings Cross Train Station
London Kings Cross railway station is a central London railway terminus and London Underground station. It is located on the northern edge of central London at the junction of Euston Road and York Way, in the London Borough of Camden. The station is operated by Network Rail and serves many long distance services towards Leeds, Newcastle and Edinburgh in additional to more local services to Bedfordshire, Hertfordshire and Cambridgeshire. Passenger services are operated by First Hull Trains, East Coast, Grand Central and First Capital Connect.
Trains to London Kings Cross
Direct rail helps you to find cheap trains to London Kings Cross from any other train station on the national rail network.
We offer the best range of London Kings Cross train fares too whether you are booking in advance, travelling at peak or off peak so you’ll find the best deals here.
For more information including London Kings Cross train times, please enter your departure and arrival stations in the train ticket search engine on the left of this page.
Get to/from London Kings Cross Station
London Kings Cross Station Address:
Kings Cross Station, Euston Road, N1 9AL
London Kings Cross train station is managed by Network Rail
Need to spend a night in a London Kings Cross Hotel?
If so, please visit our London Kings Cross Accommodation pages.